What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address.
- Contact information including email address.
- Payment details.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers and marketing.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To process your order, obtain payment and despatch.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information you may find interesting ; using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for relevant market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, SMS, or mail.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have physical, electronic procedures and cyber protection to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. In addition, analytics to help us understand more about the demographics of visitors to our website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other third parties. When using these links to leave our site(s), we do not have any control over the other website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When placing your order, click the tick box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes; you can amend at any time by selecting update preferences option or write to Salvation Army Trading Company Ltd, 66-78 Denington Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 2QH or email us at email@example.com
Right to correct
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018:
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us.
- If any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect in line with Information Commission Office (ICO) guidelines.
SP & S may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We recommend that you check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any amendments.
We only disclose information to our employees and affiliates that need to know, to provide services, such as order processing and shipping, on our and your behalf. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country. By using our website and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. In simple terms, we need to tell the postal and courier services who you are and where you live, so that we can ship your order to you.
In all other circumstances we will not sell, distribute, or release your personal information to third parties unless we are required to by law.
Complaints and feedback
Any complaints, returns or feedback, please contact us at 66-78, Denington Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 2QH. Or call us on 0044 (0)1933 445445 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.