Both trumpet bodies are made of high grade brass with a copper content of 80%. The silver plated model produces a distinctive brighter sound. The ultra lightweight bell is made in one piece giving more sound projection. The shape of the leadpipe on the trumpet has been designed by Dr Richard Smith of Smith Watkins. Dr Smith is world renowned for his expertise with leadpipes and acoustics, this leadpipe is exclusive to these trumpets and is large bore. The JP351SWLT has a reverse nickel silver lead pipe as standard giving a sound perfect for those big band moments. The trumpet also comes with first and third mobile throws. The trumpet is supplied with a JP601 mouthpiece, an all round starter mouthpiece, neither too deep nor too shallow. The trumpet case is lightweight and strong, it comes with backpack straps, shoulder straps and carrying handles for convenience and security. There is an internal accessory section and external pocket for sheet music.
- High grade (80:20) brass - For enhanced durability and resonance
- Large bore (.470) - For power when you need it
- Ultra lightweight one piece bell - For more attack and projection
- Smith Watkins nickel silver reverse leadpipe - Sophisticated design for higher performance and bolder sound
- Mobile 1st & 3rd valve slides - For tuning accuracy
- 3rd valve slide water key - To remove water effectively and avoid blockages
- High tolerance monel valves - For reliability
- Bell ring - For strength and resonance
- High quality lightweight case with backpack and shoulder straps
- Available in lacquer or silverplate finish
Any International orders will be subject to additional delivery charges. Please contact
the SP&S Team for further details.
UK orders may be subject to an additional postage charge