Vocal arrangements with chords and lyrics, goals ande suggestions for babysong and toddlersong.
Demonstration DVD included.
Through music used in this specific way we can promote a positive image of God, offer access to a Christian network and open community where people of all ages can feel welcome.
With Baby- and Toddlersong The Salvation Army wants to:
- Contribute to positive contact between children and andults by encouraging the adults to sing togehter with their children.
" To your child the most beatiful voice in the world is Yours!" John Lind.
- Be open to social fellowship between children and adults
- Be open to social fellowship between parents/adults
- Be open to social fellowship between the children themselves
- Stimulate development of linguistic, musical and motor skills
- Develop the children's concept of space and their own bodies
- Give the family traditional songs, nursery rhymes, new songs and songs which portray a positive image of God.